Please remember that no episode of the MyoMinds podcast can be used as a replacement for medical advice and/or care.
Disclaimer - In this episode we talk about eating disorders and mental health issues, please take care if choosing to listen.
Firstly, I just want to apologise for the occasional skips within the recording, I've tried my best to edit around them.
In this episode of the MyoMinds podcast I speak with Kings College London research associate Una Foye about all things emotions and experiences.
In this conversation we touch on many topics, such as:
- What emotional intelligence is
- How understanding our emotions can impact our life
- The importance of recognising the nuances of your own mental health experience
- The difficulties we can face when trying to "be yourself"
- The different experiences of eating disorder "recovery"
- Our responsibility to our mental health
- And Una's distaste for cheese...
I loved speaking with Una and I hope you all enjoy it too.
To find Una you can follow her on twitter: @unafoye