Disclaimer - In this episode we talk about our experiences with disordered eating and disordered exercise behaviours/thoughts. Please take care if listening.
In this episode of the MyoMinds Podcast I speak with Amy Gardner. Amy is a registered dietitian with over 20 years of experience using psychology, mindfulness and yoga as tools to help improve peoples relationships with exercise and food. Amy is also the author of the book "iMove, Helping Your Client Heal From Compulsive Exercise" which educates around compulsive exercise and outlines the iMove Method.
During our discussion we spoke about:
- Both of our relationships with exercise
- Why Amy decided to write iMove
- How the iMove method works
- The ways meditation and mindfulness can affect our relationships with exercise
- Our experiences with the spiritual side of meditation and mindfulness
You can also find Amy on social media:
Instagram: @imovewithamy and @mwnutr
Facebook: @imovemethod and @MetroWestNutr
Website: metrowestnutrition.com (iMove website in development)
You can also get a free e-copy of her book at: imovebook.com
Please remember that no episode of the MyoMinds Podcast can be used as a replacement for medical advice and/or care.